Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wish I had my camera...

IMG_0406Robin and I were in The Hague last weekend meeting with some church planters.  It was a good, quick trip.

After we were done, and before we would start the 7 hr. trip home, we visited the "boardwalk" there for a few minutes.  We decided to have a cup of coffee.  The coffee was great and the scenery was gorgeous! 

As we enjoyed our coffee and marveled at the people swimming in the cold North Sea in cool, windy weather, we saw something that I wish I could have captured on film.  The guy pictured below (who is easily over 300 lbs.) is wearing the typical European Speedo swim trunks.  What you can't see in this photo (because my phone camera is good, but not THAT good) is a male "Tramp Stamp"!IMG_0405

A "Tramp Stamp" is the name given to the horizontal tattoo some women get across the top of the behind.  I have NEVER seen it on a guy before.  I was laughing hysterically... so hard, in fact, that Robin had to tell me to laugh a bit more quietly.  Thankfully, the guy didn't hear me because of the surf, but it was definitely a funny experience.

No comments: